Monday, January 27, 2014

Snow

There is a special magic when we figure out a way to make common things happen that we weren't sure we would ever get to do. It is all the normal wonder of a special first, but backlit by the glow of redemption.

Saturday, Collin went sledding for the first time. We used a gigantic sledding tube that he fit in perfectly. I was nervous at first, but he made it clear that, as usual, faster and crazier is much better.

This weekend was the first time this winter that I found myself wishing it wouldn't warm up so fast.

First Sledding Adventure from Annie Kratzsch on Vimeo.







2 comments:

  1. Annie,

    I was just catching up on your blog as it's been a few months. I'm glad to see Collin is having fun in the snow...but I'm sure we'd all prefer it be a few more degrees above 0.

    The Brickleys miss you guys! You all are always in our thoughts and prayers. Last but not least, tell Kyle to ditch the beard!

    ReplyDelete