Thursday, November 15, 2012

Yay Fall

Fall is our favorite season around here and we've been so busy enjoying it this year that I haven't been able to update as often as I'd like. Here's a bit of what we've been up to:

Striking a pose.

A kind lady gave Collin a pumpkin at
the farmer's market.

Collin was a Green Bay Packers player for
the awesome Halloween party we went to.

He was a skeleton for all of his therapies
on Halloween, but I forgot his sunglasses
for the car ride, so he had to borrow mine.
(I also forgot to put on his skeleton hat
for the picture. Oh well.)

In the cool stick maze at Bernheim Forest.

Picking pumpkins.

2 comments:

  1. How do you ever remove your lips from this child?!??!! He is a doll, obsessed with the first one!! Hehe! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I love his little Packers outfit. Cute hat

    ReplyDelete