Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Good As New

After a five day course of antibiotics and steroids, Collin is his happy self again, much to our relief. Before he became un-contagious, he was sure to pass it on to me, so we've been confined to the house, but we have still managed to have fun, as you can see.





In a way, I'm glad Collin passed his bronchitis on to me. It ended up being an interesting comparison. I was able to take all of the cold/cough medicine I desired and have significantly better muscle tone to make my coughs more productive, but I still ended up at the doctor a week later with the same diagnosis AND the same prescribed medicines.




That means our little Collin is one tough cookie and his immune system can handle itself just fine, thank you very much. We knew this, of course, but it was still very reassuring.






4 comments:

  1. Yeah! Congratulations! It looks like Kyle made it through unscathed. Wellness looks good on him and Collin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Annie, what great pictures! I hate that you got the tail end of it, and we missed you all not being able to come over for dinner, but we MUST reschedule! Addie and Austin would love to see Collin, and so would we! Hope you have some quiet time before you head off for vacation! Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, LOVE these pics of your boys... Needing some more family pics, please... maybe on vacation? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of this! Love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete