Monday, February 14, 2011

Recipe for a Great Valentine's Day

1. Get up at the booty crack of dawn so you can get sleep deprived for an EEG. OK, maybe I'm being sarcastic on this one. We don't have the report yet, but Collin cooperated like a champ.


2. Do some awesome Valentine projects. Collin played with these fun, sticky Valentines on his tray with his OT and I put the little ones on the window for him to look at. He wouldn't touch anything at first, but he was into it by the end.

3. Have an impromptu dance party with your parents. Because nothing says "Happy Valentine's Day" like bad dance moves.

2 comments:

  1. Ummmmm....I love this song. ALMOST as much as I love how awesome Collin looks sitting up in his chair with his OT ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOOOOOO!!! I thought that was going to be a video of said bad dance moves! So disappointed :(

    ReplyDelete