Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The 2nd Birthday Extravaganza: Part 2

This is actually a special birthday edition of MOOM. Aside from having a fantastic, laid-back birthday yesterday that included a trip to the toy store, an awesome nap, dinner at Qdoba, and a birthday party at Aunt Tess and Uncle Kevin's house, Collin also went to the park for the first time. As in, played on the playground. As in, swung by himself in a swing. He loved it, but, much like our first trip to the grocery store with Collin in the cart back in November, it was pure magic for me. So much so that I am including every single picture I took, including the one in which I'm making a stupid face. And if swinging by himself wasn't enough, his daddy convinced me that Collin would really love going down a little slide. First with help. Then by himself. And then part of the big slide. And then the whole big slide, including bumps. The last slide picture is of Collin coming down the curvy slide. I was like, "Wait - whose birthday is this, anyway?"























2 comments:

  1. Now that's what I call a birthday! I;m glad spring is in the air, so there can be a lot more park fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, what a fun day. Collin, when you get to Maryland this spring, I'm taking you on my favorite slide. xo

    ReplyDelete