Friday, November 5, 2010

Water Baby

As many of you know, I can't say enough about the miracles aquatherapy has worked for Collin. Here's a little taste of why I'm so passionate about it.

It's kind of hard to hear the therapist (who supports him in the water, but doesn't help him or give him any cues), but the first thing she says is "Roll over, Collin. Roll all the way to your tummy." And then she tells him to sit up and show Mommy how he holds his head up. At that point, everyone in the pool starts cheering and Collin gets his favorite reward: going fast in the water.

Untitled from Annie Kratzsch on Vimeo.

6 comments:

  1. That is so amazing! Elliott cheered when he saw it too. And as I'm typing he keeps telling me "baby, see baby." Tell Collin we're very impressed by his water aerobics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brings tears to my eyes, Annie. How great a blessing to see him in action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Water Rock Star!

    Somebody is seriously going rock the party at the pool this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tears! Oh my goodness, WTG, Collin!!

    DeEtte

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was crying and clapping my hands for you Collin. Way to go, buddy. You're wonderful and we're so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete