Monday, September 13, 2010

Vacay

We just got back from a week of medicine-like goodness. We spent 7 beautiful days in a beach house on Hilton Head Island with my family and even though I already knew I was burnt out, I don't think I had realized just how much we needed a week off. The trip was the perfect balance of rest and exercise, fun and relaxation, eating out and staying in, having alone time and visiting with family. Other than some super-high-ketone issues, a reaction to the sunscreen, and a slightly leaky button, everything was remarkably smooth with Collin. He loved the ocean and the pool, but was pretty indifferent to the sand. He really seemed to enjoy the break and the new experiences, but he is also glad to be home.








3 comments:

  1. Ahh... These pics are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing some great visuals of the whole family. I love Collin's sun chair and I LOVE your short haircut! How long has that been the style? You three look so relaxed and rested. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was relaxed just looking at your pictures! I'm so glad you three had such a good time. You couldn't have looked happier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the one of collin in his beach chair. He looks like he owns the beach! Great pictures!

    Jessie H.

    ReplyDelete