Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rusty

That long break from the internet made me a little rusty. Collin's doing well this week. We have a light therapy week, so we're enjoying taking walks in the mornings and swimming in the Water Way Babies pool. Collin's ketones have skyrocketed after going back to olive oil. Man, I love being right. He seems averse to having anything in his mouth right now, which makes practicing oral feeds a little tough. It may be his last two teeth coming in, because he's also been grinding like crazy this week.

Here are a few pictures I've neglected to share over the past couple of weeks:

Here's Collin trying on DeeDee's sunglasses. I think he really pulls it off.






We met some friends in the park for a bocce tournament and Collin had a great time cheering everyone on.




And here's Collin being a picture hog at Aunt Tess and Uncle Kevin's baby shower.

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, that is one cute cutie. I don't mind at all that he jumped in front of the camera at the shower. He's much more interesting than me opening a present ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That is one adorable, terrific picture! The dude is ready for the beach. And of course, Annie is right; after all moms usually are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were already big fans of olive oil in our house, but this clinches it :) I love the new picture underneath your title too. I am jealous that Collin has way better hair than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to have a copy of the picture at the top of this blog!!! It's priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new blog pic!! Adorable!!! - jessie hayes

    ReplyDelete