Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Okay

Just a quick note to let you know that we're okay. I haven't felt like doing much writing recently, but we're all fine.

Collin is still seizing daily, though the number of seizures has dropped slightly. We are in the process of adding branched chain amino acids to his diet and I have also decreased the amount of cream in his food so that his diet isn't quite so dairy-heavy.

Aside from that, we're just plugging along, trying to take it easy and get some sleep. I'm thinking a few things through that I will share soon if I can ever get them straight in my head.

Thanks for the calls and emails checking on us. We don't take that for granted.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear that all of you are doing ok. Hang in there! By the way my favorite video is of Collin drinking from his sippy cup. Your blog is wonderful, especially for those of us so far away.
    Love,
    Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope C's seizures keep decreasing. Periods of flux always get me down, and while I hope that's not the case for you too, I am here in case you need anyone to talk to. Sounds like you have an entire army ready and willing got help you. :) Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you guys today! Hope that Collin is doing well today!!

    ReplyDelete