Friday, March 5, 2010

He's Got Skills

This has been a week of laying low and recovering. Collin doesn't like to sit on his butt, though, and put the time to good use by learning some new things to add to his repertoire of impressiveness, like looking at things and reaching for things. Today, he combined the two into a feat that had me crying and running for the camera after the 10th time. Of course, as soon as I got the camera, he acted shy, but I did finally catch one on film. I submit it for your viewing pleasure.

PS - That gross crunching sound is Collin grinding his teeth - another new development that has already sharpened one of his side teeth into a vampire point.

Wait For It from Annie Kratzsch on Vimeo.

6 comments:

  1. Rock. Star.

    (but tell him to seriously cut out that grinding thing...made my teeth hurt)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that the sun made it out for your recuperative week. That's pretty healing in and of itself. And Collin is definitely impressive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! Way to go, Collin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. My name is Erica and I have a daughter 9months old dx at 6 months with IS and I found your blog from the charlie foundation website. I was looking up keto tube feeding questions. I have been looking for someone in my area with IS, I have yet to meet anyone. She is getting ready to have a g-tube placed and start the keto diet-so far no meds are stopping her IS. Her neuro is in l-ville we are from southern IN and I jsut wanted to find someone close that can relate. I began blogging about our jouney also. My email is on my profile. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie, he is so precious!
    - jessie hayes

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!! Collin!!!

    Coincidentally, that is Bertrand's favorite toy! And, as for the teeth grinding (very common for kids with neurological issues), it never bothered me but is still like nails on a chalk board to my husband.

    ReplyDelete