Monday, February 8, 2010

LoveSac, Baby

At our NACD evaluation, Bob Doman recommended these foam non-beanbag chairs made by a company called LoveSac (officially the worst company name of all time). He thought it would enable us to keep Collin more upright without strapping him in like so many of the seating systems do. It would give us infinite incline possibilities while allowing Collin freedom of movement and helping him hold his head in midline, which he detests when it's up to him. We checked into the options and ended up ordering the CitySac so he would be able to use it for a long time and yet it wouldn't swallow our house like some of the bigger options might. Here he is enjoying it after some therapy. (That's how his father likes to bundle him up. Cute, but totally unnecessary.)




He seems to like it.

11 comments:

  1. That is the happiest little chrysalis I have ever seen! Love and prayers.

    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! How cute! I think I am going to put a Lovesac on my Christmas list ;)

    p.s. I am LOVIN' the head of black hair. What a handsome little boy you have...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that hair! Is it super thick Annie? It looks like the Asian hair I've dealt with all my life. His girlfriends are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If that is not a look that says, "Daddy, bundle me anytime" i don't know what is :) i completely concur with your assessment of the company's name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! The smile is precious and his hair is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing says "Happy Birthday!" like a LoveSac. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow he's a cutie. I miss him, give him a hug for me. So sad the snow is keeping us apart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay. THIS will keep me smiling all day. Kiss that kid for me, will ya?

    ReplyDelete