Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So Far So Good

After another long night of watching Collin for seizures, it looks like we're headed in the right direction. We haven't seen any seizures since I posted last night. He's pretty sedated and has a gross cough from the congestion generated by the clonazepam, but we really didn't have a choice and had to stop the seizures. If they continue to stay away, hopefully we'll be able to fine tune some doses to let him get back to himself soon. But I don't want to get ahead of myself. Right now, seizure control is our number one goal.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Annie, I'm so sorry that you and Kyle and Collin have to go through this. It's amazing how strong you can be when you have to be. I can't imagine how hard this all is, but I'll keep praying for all of you, it sounds like you have some good doctors working with you.

    ReplyDelete