Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gift

Birthday Treat from Annie Kratzsch on Vimeo.

What do you get your favorite person for his 30th birthday? The person who has walked through the fire with you shoulder to shoulder, sometimes having to throw your arm over his shoulder and drag you along? The person who grounds you and listens to you, who makes you believe that you are capable and beautiful? The person who shows you Christ and keeps you on your toes and allows you to live with honesty?

The person who can't enjoy a gift if you spent money on it? ;-)

This is the best I could come up with.

11 comments:

  1. So, so sweet. I'm totally crying (and wishing I'd thought of that myself).

    You know I'm always saying - nothing says I love you quite like a clone. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Annie. That has got to be the coolest thing. I had no idea you were so very talented with making videos. I am sure Kyle loved it beyond words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that was amazing. way to make me cry at work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome gift...

    Collin to you, AND this video to Kyle. =)

    Thank you for sharing such amazing photos of our favorite little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I laughed, I cried... Five (hundred) stars and two thumbs up, etc, etc. I think you all will sweep the Academy Awards this year. Happy Birthday, Kyle!
    Peace,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I'm crying, I can't wait to show DJ. He & I both say happy 30th Kyle! I'll join you in the 30's club next month. Annie that was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful birthday gift! (And like others - totally crying now.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annie, you are amazing. Happy Birthday to Kyle!

    Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing video and beautiful, sweet memories! I am imagining the one for Kyle's 40th!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an incredible video Annie and a great present from you and the star of the show :-)

    ReplyDelete