Monday, October 5, 2009

Sabril, My Hero

So, I got a call this morning from the Sabril call center (Sabril = Vigabatrin). I find it interesting that a drug that was only just approved by the FDA already has a call center set up in the US. But boy am I glad they do. I talked to Claire and she is now my friend. She was ultra professional and helpful and informed me that she received our paperwork this morning and that they would be sending out a free Sabril start kit while they work out the details with our insurance company, ophthalmologist, pharmacy, etc. She is sending it via FedEx and it will be here tomorrow morning before 10:30 am. I think I must have sounded a little confused when she was so speedy and accommodating, because she had to repeat that part. She kept using phrases like, "Would you prefer this or this?" and "I'll be taking care of all of that for you." I almost told her I loved her as we hung up, but figured I'd save that for our next conversation.

5 comments:

  1. Where do we send Clair's T-shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, sister, to the ways in which God provides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. All I know is, Clair deserves kudos... and so do you. Holding you in prayer...
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for letting me know that I helped you, Kyle, and Collin. I keep Collin and all the families in need in my daily prayers. Thank you. Keep the Faith, He always provides :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie, your resolve and determination are a beautiful yet fierce demonstration of your love for your little son. We hope to hear more good news in the coming days and weeks.

    Connie C.

    ReplyDelete