Friday, August 7, 2009

B6

We were supposed to take the weekend to watch Collin on the B6 and report back Monday on how he's doing. It's hard to say whether or not it's working. On the one hand, he has opened his eyes more than we've seen in weeks and weeks. He has even responded to my voice by opening his eyes and looking for me. But his seizures seem to be getting worse every day. Tonight he had 14 in a row while we were on a walk. This nice man stopped to ask if everything was okay - I guess because we were stopped in the sidewalk with a furrowed brow rubbing Collin's head and counting - so I put on my best fake smile and told him we were fine. Then Collin had another 26 in a row as we were trying to go to bed.

We may be paging the neurologist this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine how frustrating and scary this must be. Thinking about you nonstop.

    ReplyDelete